How to improve page load time?
Here are some general tips for speeding up your site that can improve scores on gtmetrix.
Please note that good portion of site speed is caused by the server itself, so end users should increase performance on their own, and make sure that they are using reliable hosting service providers with high resources, and with fast and secure servers.
1) You can check how to optimize your website here: https://gtmetrix.com/
2) Optimize your images with some tool: www.jpegmini.com/
3) Also you can install some plugin for cache, like WP Fastest Cache:
or premium one http://wp-rocket.me/
4) You can enable gzip compression on your server. You should paste this code to .htaccess file located in your folder:
5) Leverage browser caching: http://www.feedthebot.com/pagespeed/leverage-browser-caching.html
6) Use ate least PHP 5.6 or greater in order to process PHP code faster, and to fix older version bugs. Note that Wordpress is now recommending PHP 7.0 or greater https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/